Prizes include a rankup and permission to build your custom console in survival.
Custom consoles must be comparable with the tardis plugin and built in the creative plot system. Creative can be accessed by typing /creative from anywhere on the server.
Guidelines for custom TARDIS schematics
You can create a custom schematic for the inner TARDIS, but there are a few things you need to know before you jump right in!
- The custom TARDIS can only have 1 iron door, 1 stone button, and 1 wood button in its initial design (in addition to the placeholder blocks as listed below).
- The TARDIS should be sized in multiples of 16 blocks (1 chunk) — two sides of the tardis interior will have a 1 thick layer for red-stone that must be included however. For clarification on the structure of the room grow an empty using your ars system and inspect it’s dimension and the door system.!
- TARDISes should be squares i.e. that same width (x) and length (z) dimensions. A 16 x 16 block TARDIS is good, a 24 x 18 block TARDIS would be bad.
- When you are facing the outside of the TARDIS door, you should be pointing SOUTH.
- The are some special placeholder blocks that are needed so the that plugin will record the location of the TARDIS controls. They are:
monster stone (97:0)
Architectural Reconfiguration System
TARDIS Information System
Mushroom stem (100:15)
All 4 repeaters
Chameleon Circuit / Preset selector
A second sign
Control centre (requires TARDIS v3.2 or higher)
Artron Energy Button
Random Destination Button
Artron Energy Condenser
TARDIS interior door
To block off the Beacon beam (used when turning off the power)
The Tardis must be completed by March 31st! and a post must be made in tardis contest including coordinates of your tardis in creative and a one line summery of the theme.